Song to the Noodly Savior

You're just some meatballs and some noodly stuff
Yeah you're the kind of thing I probably would have eaten for lunch
But you're my perfect noodly savior
And you weren't even born in a manger

FSM I love you
FSM you make me feel real good inside
FSM I love you
Well you touched me with your noodly appendage
Now I worship your holy visage
FSM I love you

Well the pirates are gone and global warming is on
We've got charts and graphs to show you that we're not wrong
He created the universe with a midget, a mountain, a tree
Then he got to work on you and me

We know you're never going to judge us
And that's how we know you love us

FSM we love you
Yes we do
FSM we love you
Yes we do
You touched us with your noodly appendage
Now we worship your holy visage
FSM we love you


Below is original draft of this. Warning: it was done with a terrible webcam. Fortunately, the sound is done with a separate mic so it's not bad.

0 comments: